This upcoming DAGA will include an entertaining as well as scientific competition. Within this you are invited to present your research in a five minute long talk. The content for which can be research you conducted in your professorship, your advisory activity or any thesis. The aim is a combination of easily understandable, entertainingly and engagingly presented scientific content.
There are two options available to you for this. You can either give a presentation on site (with or without PowerPoint slides) or submit a video. For the video, we are happy if you give free rein to your creativity.
Your presentation will be evaluated by a panel according to the criteria listed below:
- scientifically correct and accurate content
- complete presentation of existing approaches to the research topic, if there are conflicting views on the subject
- the content must be clearly structured and understandable for all listeners, even if they come from other research areas or are at a different level of education than the lecturer
Please take note of the following presets and guidelines for your participation:
On site presentation:
- one presenter
- 1 Power Point slide / PDF slide at maximum (needs to be handed in by the 13th of August 2021)
- utensils only if you can carry them onto the stage by yourself
- technical presentation
- in German or English
- Explanatory video, not a recorded lecture
- Specialized topic from research or teaching
- In German or English
There are 15 spots available, for which you can apply with an email to shorts(at)daga2021.euuntil July 31th 2021. Please include the title of your presentation, your abstract and optionally a catchy short title in the email.